Email::Sender::Transport::SMTP - send email over SMTP
This transport is used to send email over SMTP, either with or without secure sockets (SSL). It is one of the most complex transports available, capable of partial success.
For a potentially more efficient version of this transport, see Email::Sender::Transport::SMTP::Persistent.
The following attributes may be passed to the constructor:
- host - the name of the host to connect to; defaults to localhost
- ssl - if true, connect via SSL; defaults to false
- port - port to connect to; defaults to 25 for non-SSL, 465 for SSL
- sasl_username - the username to use for auth; optional
- sasl_password - the password to use for auth; must be provided if username is provided
- allow_partial_success - if true, will send data even if some recipients were rejected
- helo - what to say when saying HELO; no default
- localaddr - local address from which to connect
- localpart - local port from which to connect
allow_partial_success was set when creating the transport, the transport may return Email::Sender::Success::Partial objects. Consult that module's documentation.
Ricardo Signes <email@example.com>
コピーライト & ライセンス¶
This software is copyright (c) 2009 by Ricardo Signes.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.